Wednesday, February 4, 2009

sorry

k so i need to start writing on my blog alot more then what i have been doing. I am really sorry but i get so distracted here. there is just to many things i can do.  well lets start with yesterday. yesterday we started to paint the base. we picked out two colors that the inside of the base will be. i like the colors but allot of people dont. oh well. I got lots of paint on my hands and in my hair and i think i still have some in my hair. Might be getting my hair breaded by my friend coline. i think thats how you spell her name. i told her to only do half my head though just because i cant afford my whole head to be done.  but she said i dont have to pay.  i told her that i still only want half my head breaded just in case i dont like it. 
right now our speaker this week cory from P.A usa and he is really cool. Were talking about the holy spirit and im really enjoying it. he is really spiritual and hardcore like the ones at Bethel. haha. 
we went for ice cream around 9. just a  30 minute walk in the city of st. marc. I was a interesting walk and the ice cream was very good. it is always nice to have a nice cold tast in yur mouth. 
got to go to work tho 
peace

my devo that i would like to share.

John 14:15-17
Jesus is talking about the way we can get to his father. 
he says: If you love me you will obey what i command. and I will ask the father, and he will give you another counselor to be with you forever--- the spirit of truth.
-Jesus promises the holy spirit to us when we accept and obey christ. The holy spirit is the most important and best gift god could ever give to us. the holy sprit is given to us by the father through the son and then to us. you can see that is true by the scripture i jus wrote. "and then i will ask the father". 
- in all the passages about the holy spirit, the holy spirit is referred to as HIM or HE. therefor he is a person. father spirit son. 3 in 1. 
- th holy spirit is a very powerful gift and you need to be asking for more of the holy spirit every day. more of you less of me.

1 comment:

  1. Mike I dont say this near enough, Im SOOOO proud of you. Let me refrain that. I am so proud of what you are allowing God to do in and through you donw there. Whenever I hear updates on how your doing from people, im so pumped for you and glad i had a chance last year ot get to know you a bit... keep loving Him!

    ReplyDelete