Monday, March 2, 2009

Jealousy leads to hate

I wanted to share my devo this morning.
I have really been struggling with jealousy and i found a few verses that i thought were interesting. I know everyone struggles with jealousy at one point in there life and it can destroy relationships. don't do it.

Mar 3

Jealousy


numbers 12:1-5

miriam and arron were jealous of moses and got told them to not worry about what other people get but to worry about themselves.

James 3:13-18 

if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your heat ( which is jealousy) that is not coming from the heavens but from the earth, the devil.


I have been a really jealous person lately and i haven noticed that i have let the devil attack me more often by using that situation. Rev 12:10 says that the accuser(meaning satan) attracts day and nigh and thats what he was doing. I could hear satan in my head, giving me thoughts about people talking about me and it ended up leading to hating my best friend here. i prayed about it and We (me and my friend) talked about it and everything is fine now but the bible clearly says not to be jealous comes from satan and the earths doings.

No comments:

Post a Comment