Friday, March 13, 2009

wow

ok so i haven't blogged in an ice-age because i have not been doing alot of stuff. nothing to exciting, but i did have my first hot hot hot hot hot shower yesterday. Peterson, one of the leaders here said that i can take a hot shower at hs house because he remembered me saying that i would like a hot shower. it was pretty much the best feeling in the world. so every time you have a hot shower be thankful because not everyone in the world gets one.
I have been going to the 5th section a lot lately and have been helping peterson out with his new web site that i'm making him, he is starting a new YWAM base in Port au Prince Haiti and you can check it out if you want to. I would subject you do. He still needs alot of support to start it and if you feel something in your heart to give a little then give a little. even if its 10 dollars, every little bit counts and every bit of money if put towards the mission base. www.ywamportauprince.com

sorry i haven't been writing a lot but please keep checking my blog.
I am leaving to go to mexico for our outreach as well just so everyone knows and i will let you know if that changes.

it really makes me happy that people are reading my blog and that you are praying for me tank you and im am sorry again for not blogging much. CHECK THE SITE THO. TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO DO MAKE IT BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment