Saturday, January 24, 2009

feeling better

OK. the pain from my stomach is gone and my lips are healing. the swelling went down and a riped of the scabs to fin a fresh layer or lip skin. feels so good. I'm still working lots on the school and almost passed out a couple of times. there is a guy named wess who the Haitians call lazy wess. hes a riped guy and really strong but hes just so lazy ha. so he picks up the shovel and scoops maybe 4 scoops and then he takes a 10 min break. really annoying but what can i do. he is American tho that could explain a little bit.
today some compassion kids came to the base because there is a team from Oregon that have sponsored kids in Haiti and they showed up today to visit there Spencer's. it was really touching. im learning how to play guitar. i have gotten down I'm trading my sorrows and another christian song. i also made one up with a girls named ester.
I'm going to a Haitian wedding today and I'm prepared to be board. hope i have fun tho. I'm going to get ready for it and ill be back some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment