Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a good but hard working day at ywam.

ok so this morning i woke up at 5:30, as usual, and eat breakfast it was the same thing we had yesterday. ppand j. i went to class around 8 and ended at 12. today we were learning how to hear the voice of god. very interesting. today i had to work really hard. my job from 1 to 5 was to get big rock from one side of the base to the other. i also had to pick weeds in the middle of the field. no shade, just wide open in 90 degree weather. fun fun fun. god really worked on my heart today i think. in my head i wanted to give up but i knew that that was satan speaking and not of god. we learned that today in school that the devil speaks to us alot. trying to make us quite and give up. i keep going tho. thinking positive. after the weeds i helped jude plant flowers in the front 
yard and water the grass that part was not as bad. after everything was done i felt a joy and relief in my heart for accomplishing my goals and it was because i did not give u. tonight i got to  talk to mariah and aunt stacey and hailee on skype. my friends sang them songs and talk about mariah. haha they think she is beautiful inside and out. anyways im really tiered and need to get up early. peace

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike!

    So I feel like a total creeper writing on your blog... I'm Melissa from h2o at Temple... I saw your post on Bethany's wall asking her to pray for you, and giving her your blog website... I decided to check it out and see what you were doing... And I come to find out you are in YWAM... That is SOOOOO exciting! In 2003 I went to Africa to do my DTS and it was the greatest experience of my life... I hope you have a FANTASTIC time there... I loved my time in Africa and YWAM... Keep these posts coming, I wanna hear all about it...

    Take care,

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete