Monday, January 12, 2009

second day on a sunday










wake up around 8 or 9 i dont really remember when exactly it was but i got up had a nice shower and did all my stuff. the showers are very nice. I thought there would be a bucket and a cup but they have running water. you just had to pull on a little handle for the water to flow. anyways we eat breakfast. i think it was pp and j and water. very delicious.  i got to know all the haitians yesterday and i was very happy. my friend philipson is so cool. he speaks good english and he teaches my creol. we held church here around 6 pm and we filled the cafe. The music was awesome. jude the guy singer is so good at singing. i have never heard a male voice that makes my skin shiver. anyways i dident do much that day because sat and sundays are rest days. 
peace.

photos 
my view out my window and my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment