Friday, January 9, 2009

waiting waiting waiting.


me on the patio of the hotel board and enjoying the sun





sooo.... i got to flint and hopped on thew plane with no problems. I got to atlanta and hopped on another plane. no problems, now im in tampa and im here for a while. I arrive right on time and have an hour to get to my next plane, I had to go through security again because i was changing airlines, delta to american. Anyways once i go through the first part of security, were you have to take off everything and walk through the medal detector i was pulled aside right away. She patted me down because of my "baggy sweater". righhhhhhhhhht. they then put me in this huge machine that spun around me really fast and then blew air on my body. at this time i have little time to get to my flight, mabey 20 mins.  tey then tell me that my laptop failed a test that they do on them. they thought it was some sorta bomb or something. So the swabed it all over and all over my belongings and they found that there is some sorta material on my stuff that they dident know what it was. the held me for 30 mins and at this time i knew my plane was being boarded. they finally came to the conclusion that there was nothing wrong with my laptop and had me on my way to my so called flight. well i arrive at my gate and i was greeted by a young lady who knew my name. she said that it left and blah blah blah blah blah. she said she will try to get me on the next one. she then figured out that i will get to miami but i would not be able to get to Port au Prince. they sent me to the ticket area to speak about a room i can stay in. the manager got me a room in the marriott for a night and i was very happy. i was able to contact ywam and let them know that i will not be arriving till tomorrow at 12:30.
praise the lord that i was able to get and early flight, a room, and was able to get a hold of ywam to let them know.  no i have been bumming around the airport taking advantage of there amazing internet. thats my story for today and i hope that tommorow brings something not so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment