Thursday, January 8, 2009

A little nervous

Toady was CRAZY. I was packing and running around with my mom everywhere. I think we got everything but i know i will be forgetting something. I always do. Just want to add in this post that i am very thankful for you mom, the way you handled the situation today and dident flip out TO much. i know you were frustrated. thanks

I am 9 hours away from leaving this crap whole place called sarnia, hah. cant wait but a little part inside me is nervous. I dont know if its the flying thing, or not knowing what im getting into. not that i think im getting into anything boring or bad, its just the fact that i dont know where and whos all going to be there. And im definitely not nervous about leaving home. THANK GOD FOR THAT. I wont have to listen to any "Who left the oatmeal box empty!" Or "get off the Xbox, mariah needs on the internet!", things like that i will not miss hhaha. But i can say that i will kinda miss the dogs, and my family to i guess. well my next post will probably be when im in haiti.
peace out 

No comments:

Post a Comment